What and Who?
We know that there is lots of creative talent in the CRASSH community, so we’ve decided to hold a photography exhibition (and competition) that is open to all members of CRASSH, and their immediate families.
Photographs will be exhibited around the CRASSH offices.
All types of lens-based work, including smartphone photography. You may even already have a photo somewhere that you could enter, it doesn’t have to be recent.
- Deadline for entries: 29 September 2017
- Exhibition opening and prize announcements: Date TBC
- A maximum of three entries per person
- Entry forms can be sent to email@example.com, or dropped off at the office (hard copies can be found above the photocopier)
- Please submit photographs to firstname.lastname@example.org via https://wetransfer.com
- Please submit large file sizes to allow for printing at 300dpi
- Name files as follows: name_surname_number (if more than one)
- All entries will be anonymised for the competition
- Photographs will be printed and framed by CRASSH
You can use the theme as inspiration, but you don’t have to stick with it!
CRAS(S)H – understood in the widest possible sense, for example:
- A collision of objects/cultures/styles/politics/etc.
- Immovable object vs. unstoppable force
- Opposites attract
- Things that clash
- Maria Azcoitia, curator and cultural manager
- Simon Goldhill
1st prize: One of Nadiya’s amazing cakes!